Edit Author Slug 0.2.1 Released

So , when I sat down to code version 0.2, I made some significant changes to one of the functions. In the process, I removed an important check to determine if that author slug had actually been changed before attempting to update. This caused issues when trying to update your profile info, or that of another user, giving an error stating that the author slug was already in use. Well, obviously, the slug was in use, which lead the display of an erroneous error message. I didn’t thoroughly test the bug, but it may also have prevented profiles from being updated at all. The issue has now been resolved, and is another reminder of why you always test, retest, then re-retest before committing code for public consumption. Download Edit Author Slug 0.2.1

Update: Thanks to Stefano Aglietti for reporting the issue.